I hate getting to the grocery store and not knowing what to buy for lunch. I don't have time to cook, but I need to eat well to stay alert and happy through the afternoon. So I started keeping track of great grab-and-go lunch ideas. If you have any of your own to contribute, I'd love to hear from you!

I am not a nutritionist or even an excellent cook, my aim is not to provide gourmet recipes or foods that follow a particular diet, but rather to collect ideas for lunches that can be prepared in under 5 minutes on the way out the door in the morning.

2/3/11

Thai

The grocery list: 
A box of these Thai noodles, yogurt, fruit of your choice, sugar snap peas, beans, or other easy-to-pack veggies


The prep: 
If you bought a large pack of peas, beans, or other veggies, the only prep is to wash and divide into proportion-sized baggies.

The morning of: 
Throw noodles, yogurt, veggies, and fruit into lunchbox! 

The benefits: 
These Thai noodles are so good, very healthy, and easy to make too! They come in many flavors so you can get a bunch and not get sick of them. This meal is very fast, very good, and very well rounded!

No comments:

Post a Comment